With pressure to reduce carbon emissions, energy footprints and environmental impacts at an all-time high, we also understand that as much attention is now given to how products are made as to what they are made from.
By manufacturing products made entirely from waste plastics and waste wood, we have demonstrated our commitment to a number of crucial objectives:
- To ensure our products always exceed expectations of the purposes for which they are intended.
- To reduce the amount of waste going into Australian landfill.
- To conserve precious natural resources.
- To create ways for our customers to offset their energy footprint by using recycled products.
- To create products that last many times longer than those made from conventional material.
- To constantly improve our technology to ensure we maximise the amount of waste that can be recycled.
- To minimise wastage in our own manufacturing processes.
- To give customers the option of a new product, not just something our previous customers have asked for.
- To be fit for purpose 100% of the time.