Testing & Data
DownloadsOur Environmental Policy
APR’s plastic recycling process is environmentally certified, having acquired a license from the South Australia Environment Protection Authority (EPA).
- Key features that minimize harm to the environment include:
- Virtually zero emissions – a little steam is all that is produced
- Low level of energy use – heat used to melt the plastic is largely generated by friction
- Low level of water use – the water comes from a closed, recycled system and is continuously reused
- Low level of noise pollution – the process is relatively quiet compared to large-scale factories