Marinas and Ports
Marine environments such as wharfs, boardwalks, jetties, pontoons and walkways require a substantial amount of lumber and metal to construct.
Not only does this consume an enormous amount of natural resources, they’re susceptible to rotting, splitting, splintering, rusting and salt degradation. And, given the quantity involved, this makes repairs and replacements a very costly exercise.
APR products are stronger, more durable and more versatile than these traditional materials, plus they’re not affected by any of these environmental factors. APR products:
- Won’t rust, rot or splinter
- Are easy to handle
- Are inert in seawater
- Are uniform on length, width or diameter
- Are flexible in rough conditions
- Require minimal maintenance
- Do not leach chemicals
- Can be cut, drilled, screwed, bolted and stapled into
- Made to length, so there’s no wastage.
All of which makes them ideal for marine and outdoor environments. Contact us today to find out more about using APR’s durable, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly products.