Wood Plastic Composite Bridges
Built tough to withstand the harsh Australian conditions
Hand rail bridges built for the garden, landscaping of homes preschools and kindergartens
Elevated walkways in parks and urban areas that allow safe access for pedestrians and cyclists to cross over roads, railway, or waterways. Types; footbridge with balustrade railing, swale bridges.
Elevated walkways in parks and urban areas that allow safe access for pedestrians and cyclists to cross over roads, railway, or waterways.
WPC bridges are a strong, long-lasting and maintenance-free alternative to timber. Made from high quality recycled and reclaimed local waste resources, it’s the sustainable landscaping solution for commercial and industrial projects.
- Durable and water resistant – won’t rot, crack or rust
- Safe to handle – no sharp edges or splinters
- UV stabilised to resist fading (graphite option)
- Non-toxic– no chemicals leaching into the soil
- Plastic surface is unable to be attacked by termites
- Ecologically friendly 98% recycled materials (approx. 48% recycled high density polyethylene e.g. milk bottles, 48% untreated wood)
Contact us for a FREE consultation