Advanced Plastic Recycling - Wood plastic composite
Advanced Plastic Recycling is Australia's leading manufacturer of Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) for Industrial, Commercial, Retail and Customary Design applications. Based in Adelaide, South Australia, we are proud to Supply and Develop replacement products, for traditionally used materials through the use of our recycled plastic and wood composites. Call today and find out what our dedicated team can offer... Manufactured by APR
Some of our clients
APR utilises the very latest in engineering equipment, machinery and technology from around Australia and the world. APR sits at the very forefront of recycling technology techniques.
Do you need something slightly thicker, thinner or differently shaped than is offered in the standard range? Perhaps you need a company logo or specialised ridges incorporated into your product during manufacturing? Not a problem!
- Made from 100% post consumer plastic and wood
- Do not leach any chemicals into surrounds
- Its use helps to raise awareness about the benefits of recycled products
- Require minimal water for production and water is reused in manufacturing
- Don't require precious natural resources for production
- Less energy is required to recycle plastic than is needed to make new plastic
- Can be used to substitute other products that do require natural resources
- New employment opportunities in a growth industry – better for the community
- Require low energy for production