Advanced Plastic Recycling - Wood plastic composite
Advanced Plastic Recycling is Australia's leading manufacturer of Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) for Industrial, Commercial, Retail and Custom Design applications. Based in Adelaide, South Australia, we are proud to supply and develop replacement products, for traditionally used materials through the use of our recycled plastic and wood composites. Read more...
Wood Plastic Composite Products
APR utilises the very latest in engineering equipment, machinery and technology. APR sits at the very forefront of recycling technology techniques.
Do you need something slightly thicker, thinner, or a different shape than offered in the standard range? Not a problem!
Thanks to Government legislation and environmental awareness campaigns, most people know how much damage waste plastic can do to the environment.
Planet Smart represents Advanced Plastic Recycling(APR) in Western Australia.Read More...
- Made from 100% post consumer plastic and wood
- Does not leach any chemicals into surrounds
- Its use helps to raise awareness about the benefits of recycled products
- Requires minimal water for production and water is reused in manufacturing
- Does not require precious natural resources for production
- Less energy is required to recycle plastic than is needed to make new plastic
- Can be used to substitute other products that do require natural resources
- New employment opportunities in a growth industry – better for the community
- Requires low energy for production